11/10/2009

오징어 덮밥‏ Stir-fried Octopus with Rice

오징어 덮밥‏ (O-Jing-O Top-pup) or Stir-fried Octopus with Rice is an easy to cook Korean dish. It can be made within a short time, which suit best for people who are busy and want to safe time cooking, but on the other hand want to find something delicious to eat. 오징어 덮밥‏ is definitely one of the first menus on the list for you!
To prepare for the cooking, you need octopus, chop it up into small pieces. Onions, carrot, spring onions, sugar, Korean chilli paste, Korean chilli powder, soy sauce, and sugar. After that you stir-fried the ingredients in the pan.
The taste of this dish is quite mild. This is because it is a bit sweet. However, it is also salty and hot. Depends mainly on the chilli paste and chilli powder you add into it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this ....suitable for a person like me who love hot and salty.......plus I don't need to worry about my meal because I am busy and need this kind of dish so I can save my time cooking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! You're right ^^ It's fast and healthy!

    ReplyDelete